In episode 22 of the Flying Free podcast, Natalie and Rachel answer four questions from listeners:
1. Why do I still keep hoping my abusive spouse will change?
2. Are there book suggestions for abusive men?
3. Should I “take up my cross” and suffer – or get out of abuse?
4. Help me deal with all the sad feelings I have living with abuse!
Download today’s transcript: Episode 22 Transcript PDF
A special shout out and THANK YOU to Katrina, Tracey, and Jennifer for sponsoring episode 22 of this podcast!
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help spread the word about this podcast and have a chance to win a free copy of my book, Is It Me? Making Sense of Your Confusing Marriage! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.