Gretchen Baskerville, author of the upcoming book, Life Saving Divorce, is back to talk with us about how women of faith can move from shame and fear into ministry and stability after divorce.
You can connect with Gretchen on Twitter.
You can also listen to or read her previous interview called Busting Myths about Singleness After Divorce.
Download today’s transcript: Episode 35 Transcript Download
Click to Play:
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.