In episode 001 of the Flying Free podcast, we hear from Bob Hamp of Think Differently Counseling as he talks about what kind of change you need to look for in a destructive relationship.
Bob Hamp is a licensed marriage and family therapist, author of several books, speaker, and director of Think Differently Counseling, Coaching, and Connecting.
CLICK TO PLAY:
Download the transcript: Flying Free Episode One Transcript
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
Want to hear more from Bob? Check out the following teachings:
Follow Bob Hamp here:
We also have an exclusive workshop featuring Bob Hamp in the Flying Free membership community, a private support group that opens up to new members every four months. When you join Flying Free, you get access to all past workshops presented by experts, authors, counselors, and advocates as well as a brand new workshop every single month. Get on the waiting list HERE.
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.