Emotional abuse survivors often face spiritual abuse in their churches when they go forward to get help. Why is this? And what can women who have suffered this secondary abuse do to recover and heal? Natalie interviews pastor Jimmy Hinton for some insight. (A transcript is available below for those who would prefer to read rather than listen.)
Links mentioned in this episode:
How to Read the Bible for All It’s Worth by Gordon Fee
CLICK TO PLAY:
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.
Download a PDF of Transcript Episode 5!Interact with me on social media: