In this episode, we visit with Rebecca Farris, mother, wife, and company CEO about misogyny in the church and how demeaning attitudes toward women perpetuate abuse at church and in the home.
If you enjoy this podcast episode with Rebecca, you will love the video she recorded for the Flying Free membership group. In this video she talks more in depth about her own experiences and how God saved her out of a life of emotional and spiritual control and abuse. To find out more about how you can join Flying Free the next time it opens up, go HERE.
CLICK TO PLAY:
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.