In this episode we get to visit with the abuse advocate behind the Little Red Survivor website, Cherilyn Christen Clough. She has a brand new book out called Chasing Eden, a memoir about her childhood quest for freedom from narcissistic abuse. I love her book because it takes a gut-wrenching, honest look at the subtleties of abuse in a religious, fundamentalist home while still showing honor to the people who lived in that home. You’ll get to find out how she was able to accomplish this work of grace in our interview. You’re going to love this lady – so join me as we get to know the sweet and brilliant Cherilyn!
You can get Cherilyn’s book HERE!
Other books mentioned in this podcast:
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Educated by Tara Westover
The best of her blog:
Download today’s transcript: Episode 32 Transcript Download
Click to Play:
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.