In today’s episode, Rachel and Natalie answer three questions from listeners:
- How do I forgive my abuser?
- How do I deal with the emotional pain of losing my marriage?
- Why do my older kids side with their abusive father?
PLEASE NOTE: We had technical issues with this episode that affected the first few minutes of the podcast. It does eventually resolve, but you will notice the sound getting louder and then softer for a while. I apologize for the inconvenience. Pretend you are on a ship at sea, and the wind and waves are causing audio problems. Grab a cuppa and make it an adventure.
The Spotify Playlist I mention in the podcast is HERE.
Download here: Download episode 18 Transcript
CLICK TO PLAY:
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.