When you separate from an abusive partner, you find the peace that comes from not being in close proximity with emotional/spiritual abuse. However, as your to-do list grows exponentially, so your support declines. Here are some ways to cope with that.
CLICK TO PLAY:
Download the transcript here: Episode 15 transcript
Do you have a question related to emotional or spiritual abuse that you’d like answered on the Flying Free podcast? Head over HERE!
Browse other life-renewing podcast episodes HERE.
Help spread the word about this podcast! Leave a review on iTunes by following these instructions:
- Launch Apple’s podcast app on your phone or iPad.
- Tap the Search tab and enter the name of this podcast: Flying Free. Hit “Search.”
- Tap on the album art for this podcast (see above.)
- Tap the Reviews tab.
- Tap Write a Review at the bottom.
- Enter your iTunes password to login if you aren’t already logged in.
- Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
- Share the podcast via iTunes, or just share the link to this episode on your favorite social media platform.